Avengers: Endgame

Avenge The Fallen.


I snuck in Saturday night to see more of Avengers: Endgame, the final chapter featuring earth's mightiest heroes. It was my second time sneaking in to see this movie three-hour-long movie. I didn't watch it until the end, though. I stopped watching it until the leader, Iron Man, snapped his fingers wearing the Infinity Gauntlet, which contains all the stones needed to flip-the-switch on baddie, Thanos. In fact, the death of Tony Stark was foreshadowed in Avengers: Infinity War when Iron Man attempts to take down Thanos with a stick from his suit. That climax was INTENSE. Then, I walked out of the theater. I'll finish watching this on YouTube.
Judging by what I saw, Tony Stark AKA Iron Man dies.
The movie is 3 hours long, so by now I think I still need to see 10 more minutes. However, according to heroichollywood, there may be an extended edition arriving in theaters soon.

Comments

Popular Posts