Cross Crunches are the KEY

Ever since I quit seeing my Personal Trainer at 24 Hour Fitness, I've been obsessed with getting a flat belly.

Getting the perfect physique sometimes requires improvisation. I think it was last year that I started doing the Arnold Press with 15-lbs weights. Doing 2-3 sets every 4 nights really worked out my chest.


One night last week, while working out my abdominals, I decided to try out one of the exercises on the image (upper right). Friday, I noticed my ribcage had become harder. Back when I was seeing a personal trainer, I remember, working out the abs was always near the end of each session. In my experience, the abs have always been the hardest to slim down, regardless of how many crunches I do and my food intake. I guess, somethings take time!

Comments

Popular Posts