My Car Key

Focus on the doable.🔑
This entire week I've been wondering what to do about my 2014 Toyota Corolla Key shell cover. I first cracked it when turning the car on back on Sunday, December 30th. My brother was reminding me about the me having left the gate open. It's 2019, can't you be better? Some people never change, even in the new year.
The more I'd squeeze the shell, the more it would crack. Eventually, it started to fall apart, loose buttons would fall off. Fortunately, the battery inside is new.
Friday this week I ordered a new shell case from Amazon, which should be here Wednesday.
Yesterday morning, after morning Mass, I went to City Toyota in Daly City to find out how much it would cost to replace the cover. The most it would cost is $312. I think I'm going about this the cheapest way possible by ordering the shell case from Amazon. Eventually, I think I'll spend $150 getting Toyota to program the key. Cheap is the way to go!
Last night, I lost the key as I was walking into my house. I used the flashlight on my iPhone to look around for it on the sidewalk, Nothing. Fifteen minutes ago, I walked to Ace Hardware to get a copy of the key. I've been using the copy of the car key this morning. After having tested the copy, I have to say, I'm satisfied even though it won't turn on the engine. Vrrm.🚗

Comments

Popular Posts